Center & Women's Health
"Healthcare By Women For Women"
1138 Georgetown Road
P.O. Box 152 Bart, Pa. 17503
* Fax: 717.786.5507
Maribeth Diver CNM MSN
Valerie Peery CNM MSN
Merrylee Morschhauser CNM MSN
Sabrina Yoder CNM MSN
Dana MacDonald CNM MSN
Amy Healey CNM MSN
Ruth Schlegel CNM,MSN
Takiya McClain CNM,MSN
Jessica Weicksel LPN
Diane Wenger LPN
Katie Uniacke LPN
Kate Shenk RN
Jamie Lynn Lewis RN
Jenna Peifer RN
Lori Conley RN
Ellysha Baker RN
Emily Miller RN
Staci Lechliter MA
Mary Jane Hoffman Admin
Judy Hershey Admin
Nancy Ressler Secretary
Rosita Martinez Office Staff
Jennifer Lopez Secretary
Mary Lou Hurst Secretary
Kait Marquis Secretary
Rita Rhoads Reed
David E. Reed
David E. Reed
Birth Care Midwifery Birth Center
ANNUAL BENEFIT AUCTION
Serving the Community since 1978
May 24 - 25, 2013
Bart Fire Company
11 Furnace Rd., Quarryville, PA 17566
* Successful health care is a partnership
between each woman and her caregivers.
* Health encompasses emotional and spiritual
well-being together with physical health.
* Women are empowered through wellness
counseling and health education.
* Birth is a healthy, normal process for
which a woman's body is perfectly designed.
* Giving birth can be the most fulfilling
experience of a woman's life
* Gentle birth creates gentle people and
promotes a more peaceful world.
* In providing information on a wide choice
of medical, natural and alternative
* In each woman's right to informed choice
in the use of medical tests, recommendations
* Midwives are experts in normal birth and
doctors are specialists for problems. We
work with supportive backup physicians when
* Every woman has the right to give birth
where she feels most safe and comfortable.
Research has shown that healthy, low-risk
women are generally safer birthing at home
or in a birth center.